Monday, January 9, 2012

First Day of Class

What happened in class today? Well I knew coming into this, and having taken at least 3 classes with Beth in the past, that this would be a unique experience. What I saw today was a Beth even MORE open and extroverted than in the past!

I've heard a lot about this class and it truly was a smart move to change the egg into a bead this semester because I had a plan going into the first day of what I would have done with the egg. If it had been the egg than I probably wouldn't get the full experience this class offers.

As I had predicted before coming to class, I knew for sure after today that what I'll get out of this class will be exactly what I make of it. Meaning, if I decide to bullshit through the semester, what I'll get is bullshit. If I put my thought into it and try to grow from this semester than there is nowhere to go but up. I look forward to this semester and what it will bring to the table for me when it comes to videos/films. I hope to strive off the beaten path and try to do something unique each time.

Oh and Beth, is this what you were looking for??
JK!

No comments:

Post a Comment