Monday, February 13, 2012

An Interactive Book!

I posted the link earlier but YouTube is still processing the videos. They will be done and linked by the time I present this in class.

I guess ever since I read my first book or saw my first movie, I wanted it to end another way. Not that I wasn't satisfied with the ending as it was but I wished that if I were to watch a movie or read a book for the second time, maybe the same thing wouldn't happen somehow. Maybe things will turn out differently for the characters. Kind of a crazy though but it was a dream of mine since I was a kid.

I feel like this is where the next big thing will be for all forms of media. There have been choose your own adventure books but they are not the same experience. I want the smell, sound and feeling that you're there and experiencing these things with the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment